Date of Last Revision: March 1, 2022
MY FAMILY & FRIENDS USERS: My Family & Friends is owned and operated by SNF Innovations, LLC.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you:
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the App
- Opt-in to provide your usage data;
- Automatic Backups of Your Albums are stored in the Cloud to insure you can restore the app encase your device is damaged or lost; This information is maintained for your benefit and is not normally accessed by SNF Innovations;
- Participate in a survey, contest or sweepstakes;
- Contact us for any reason, such as to request help with the App or to provide us with your comments/feedback; or
- Your personal data is used by the app only to create Your Albums and share photos and videos with your family and friends.
When you access or use our App, we can collect information about your use of the App with your permission, including:
Use of Information
- Log Information:
- We log information about your use of the App, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our App.
- Device Information:
- We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our App, including the hardware model, operating system and version, screen resolution, color and depth, device identifiers and mobile network information.
We may use information we collect to provide and improve our App, to deliver the products and app you order, to facilitate contests, and to communicate with you. We also use the information we collect to understand how users interact with our app and to personalize our App.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of SFN Innovations or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our App that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated information that does not directly identify you.
Social Sharing Features and Third-Party Integrations
The App offers social sharing features and other integrated tools which let you privately share photos and videos with family and friends. The use of such features enables the sharing of photos and videos through our Private based Cloud Network (DirectShare) with your family and friends based solely on who you select to share your digital content. Shared photos and videos are encrypted during transmission and at no time can they be viewed outside the mobile app, My Family & Friends.
Advertising and Analytics App Provided by Others
My Family & Friends takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We store cloud based information regularly for operational reasons, tracking user behavior to our terms of service and to diagnose problems. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
You can uninstall the app through your Google Play or App Store account. Wiping data from your device and our cloud is your responsibility.
Privacy and Permissions Settings
In the app, your name, email address and mobile phone number will be publicly displayed through the Your Albums settings within the App. Therefore, please use caution in determining how you wish to be identified in using the App.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from My Family & Friends by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at https://mgrandkids.com/contact/
. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Residents of the European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal information.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a resident of the EEA, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
Data Subject Requests
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you marketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to our App, and to provide, secure, and improve our App.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you can log into your account and use the settings and features explained above or you may contact us as indicated below.
Questions or Complaints
If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal information that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
or by mailing us at:
2997 East Sonora Road
Palm Springs, CA 92264